The Chinese Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Alliance (CAHMA) is a special group of qualified Chinese acupuncturists who practice in the UK and provide high-level services for patients suffering with:
- Chronic Fatique and Tiredness
- Digestive Conditions
- Hormonal and Reproductive Conditions (i.e. Infertility)
- Neurological Conditions
- Pain (i.e. Backpain, Headache)
- Psychological Conditions (i.e. Anxiety, Depresion, Stress)
- Respiratory Conditions
- Skin Conditions (i.e. Eczema)
- Urinary Conditions.
Traditional Chinese Medicine can also help with Other Conditions.